Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Post Party Let Down

First of all, I'm really sorry I haven't written for a while. Having a busy work schedule and (for once) a hectic social life has kept me from blogging as often as I'd like.

Just got back from a spanking party in Chicago. I met a lot of new people and got reconnected with old friends. I even got to play with a Top I hadn't seen for three years. His spanking skills were amazing...just like I remembered them. Playing with him was the highlight of my weekend. I also got to watch my ride give another girl a few strokes with a switch when we stopped at a rest stop. Then, when he was done with her, it was my turn. I was the only one with the guts to drop my pants...don't worry, we made sure we weren't seen. It was so much fun meeting the new people. They are the future of the club so we all want to make sure they have a good time. I was particularly happy to meet Purple Angel at this party, her first. She seemed to have a great time although we really didn't get to talk much. Every time I saw her in the party suite, she had a big smile on her face. She made sure I got a candy cane (an in joke), and she made sure to let me know what a great time she was having. But, like all party weekends, this one went too fast. There just wasn't enough time in the weekend to play with everyone and do all the things I'd planned. But I spent the whole weekend high on endorphins and when the weekend is over and it's time to go back to work, I sometimes find myself feeling a bit let down, almost depressed. This time I landed with a thud; it was a rude awakening to say the least. Even after almost five years of going to spanking parties, I still haven't come across a "cure" for this feeling. Perhaps just playing again helps, or chatting with friends who were there. If anyone knows how to lessen these feelings, please let me know. I'll post more about the party later. Everyone have a great day! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know of no cure for the "thud" but there is always a treatment for it. Another spanking will lift your spirits.

Purple Angel said...

I loved meeting you too Cigi. You are even more fun in person than you are online and one of the kindest people I have ever met. Thanks for all the guidance and helpful hints. I promise at the next party to stick around to talk a bit more than I did. And hopefully I can stop to see you when traveling through your neck of the woods.
You are right, I did have the time of my life and a great deal of it was due to wonderful people like you.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

Anonymous said...

wicked boy here I am trying to find a women to spank me I live Waterbury ct 7/21/ 16

wicked man said...

spankme