Saturday, October 6, 2007

First Party

As I have a spanking party coming up at the end of October that I'm going to, I have been thinking about my party memories a lot.
I have several regular play partners I get together and play with, so it's not like I only get to play at parties. But the party scene is different and I find myself getting very excited about the upcoming party and then that makes me remember past parties even more fondly.
I have met some really wonderful people at these parties. I have also met some really horrible ones. And I've met some people I consider dangerous.
At my first party, I sort of walked around with I'm sure this goofy smile on my face; a look that just screamed "I'm a newbie". Fortunately, there were several women there who took me under their wings and helped me out a great deal. I was introduced to arnica at that first party and, believe me, I needed it. My first party spanking turned out to be as disappointing as my first private spanking. The guy who spanked me was perhaps a poor choice but he paid my party fee so I felt I owed him the honor of being first. That was my first big mistake. He was not only a Dom, but a master. Someone who was used to women kneeling at his feet and calling him "Master". He knew I wasn't submissive and I wouldn't be doing that but he did tell me, "When you're ready for your spanking come and ask me for it."
I looked him right in the face and said, "Yeah, right."
I think that was a mistake, to roll my eyes at him and say something sarcastic. I had no idea how seriously this guy took his role as Master. But I found out. I watched a few girls getting spanked publicly and I couldn't stand it anymore. I found him in another room and I walked up to him and said, "Are you ready to spank me?" I think he expected me to say something like, "Oh Sir, will you kindly spank me now?" or something like that. I don't think he appreciated how casually I took this. The first thing he did was make sure I was comfortable over his lap, which was monumental. The guy was huge; about 6'4" and about 230 lbs. I couldn't believe I was letting this behemoth spank me. The spanking began on my jeans. Since it was January I was perhaps excused, as keeping warm was more important than easy access to my bottom. The spanking began with a pretty nice warm up, but I think he was just lulling me into a false sense of security. Once he asked me to take my jeans down, all bets were off. Those first few parties, I wore panties with a thong underneath to preserve my modesty. He asked if he could take down my thong, saying "your bottom's not completely bare if you're still wearing a thong". I told him, "My bottom is bare enough for what you need it for. The thong stays where it is." I believe what followed was "punishment", first for not asking for my spanking in a more demure manner and secondly for refusing to let him take my thong down. To use spanking party jargon, he "toasted" me; that is he caused enough damage that I would need to "rest" for about two hours before I could play again. He spanked my thighs as hard as he spanked my bottom and I had to "yellow" him several times. He gave me a spanking befitting his massive size and strength.This all took place in public and no one chided him for spanking me the way he did until it was over. I had no idea but the President of the club and a few board members were watching. They disliked this guy to begin with and I think now they disliked him even more. I never saw him at another party. I couldn't articulate my feelings then, but now I think he was simply showing off for his audience, showing them what he did to newbies who didn't act submissive enough.
To make up for that horrible first spanking (after which a couple of the women took me to a room and introduced me to arnica, which really works by the way), one of the men told me, "When you're done resting come and find me and I'll show you how he should have really spanked you."
When I was done resting I did indeed seek this man out, and he introduced me to the delights of the "sensuous" spanking. Now I'm not talking about sexual or erotic, I mean just a nice "sensation" spanking where I learned about all the sensations of spanking. I learned I loved leather and I got my first caning at this party. I have loved the cane ever since. So the good at this party far outweighed the bad. I don't know if he never came to another party out of choice or he was asked not to come back, but whatever the reason, he hasn't been back. I always tell new girls to pick their first party spanker with care. This is true even if you've been playing for a while but this is your first party. That first spanker can (and often does) influence greatly how you feel about parties. I sight my own experience as an example of how NOT to pick that first spanker. Luckily, he didn't ruin the party scene for me. And, even luckier, a real gentleman came along and showed me how it should really be done. I will always thank this man for this. A girl's first party is very important. No matter how many years pass, I still remember most of it like it was yesterday, a sign that fun was had despite how horrible my first spanking had been.
I liken that first party to a smorgasbord. I wanted to try a little of everything and I did. I found out alot about what I liked and didn't like, with both toys and tops.
While I have never been as nervous and excited as I was for that first party, I still get giddy and excited a few weeks before a party, wondering who is going to be there and who I'll play with. Spanking parties are about so much more than spanking, though. Much conversation is had as we can talk openly about it with like minded people. I enjoy the fellowship and camaraderie almost as much as I enjoy the spanking.
I'm getting really excited about this party! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u :) check out this emo boy one at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com