Monday, November 5, 2007

Spanking: Male vs. Female

Having just returned from a very fun party, there are a few things about the spankings I received last weekend that have stuck in my mind.

When I went to my first party, in fact my first few parties, I swore I would never enjoy being spanked by another woman. I naively thought if people knew I played with women they would think I was a lesbian. I had a lot to learn.

I discovered at about my fourth party that I enjoy being spanked by women. For one thing, after a day of getting pummelled by big, strong male Tops, it was nice to get a nice, relaxing spanking from a woman. Not that women can't or don't spank hard; they do. But I have yet to come across a woman who can spank as hard as a man. I'm sure they are out of there, but that is not the reason I play with women.

In my experience, women tend to be more nurturing and "motherly", especially when spanking another woman. They are more apt to offer aftercare and want you to stay around and talk afterwards. I love having "girl talk" while my favorite female top spanks me.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy a spanking from a strong man the best. But I enjoy spankings from women for other reasons. A spanking from a woman has different sensations than the spanking a man might give you. For one thing, women usually have smaller hands, which makes for a different feel. Even toys have a different sensation when used by women vs. men. So now, I have no problem accepting that offer to play from a woman. I remember the first time a woman turned me over her knee. The sensation of being over a woman's knee was new and unfamiliar. But she was patient with me and I could tell she was used to being in charge. She didn't skimp on the warm up and she unloaded her entire toy bag on me, buggy whip and all. At first I was afraid of this instrument. But the sting was delightful and the marks it left were very pretty. The same toy in a man's hands feels very different. I will never forget that woman for introducing me (in the most wonderful way possible) to being spanked by another woman. There was nothing sexual about it and no one accused me of being a lesbian. Those were misconceptions I had in my own mind. Ones that I had to disabuse myself of. So, I still love spanking from men the best, but there are a few women who, if they ask me to play, I don't turn them down. On Saturday night, just as I was beginning to get sleepy, my favorite female top asked me to play. It was perfect timing as I was getting ready to head to bed. She gave me the most wonderful spanking and sent me off to bed with a glowing, warm bottom. We talked for about an hour after we were done playing. Just talking about everything...spanking, life, religion, etc. She is a wonderful friend and a good spanker. Although spanking by another woman isn't everyone's cup of tea, I am not sorry I decided to "go there". I think when we start out on this journey, we all have something that is taboo; something we say we will absolutely never do. Getting spanked by another woman was mine. And I had decided for stupid reasons that this wasn't going to happen. I let my own misconceptions and preconceived notions keep from me from enjoying something that has been very satisfying for me emotionally. I'm not advocating doing something you know would be damaging to you emotionally or physically and I'm not suggesting that someone "talked me into" doing this thing I said I would never do. It's just that curiosity got the best of me and I'm very glad it did.

1 comment:

Purple Angel said...

I have to agree that F/F spanking is a very different situation. It also used to be on my list of nevers and is no longer there. After this party Cigi, very little is there,lol.

Thanks also for your comment about female spankers that are maternal. Even when I switch I am very caring and maternal, I can't get into the dominatrix thing or being harsh or cruel. In fact I tell men before we do anything that if that is what they are looking for they need someone else.

Right now I am hoping I can work out a way to go to the next party. I seem to remember some experiences I didn't get around to that I really was looking forward to.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

And thank you and your sister for being so kind and caring to a newbie!