Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I'm Thankful For

Just wanted to take a moment today to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for this year (and every year) and you can bet I won't forget to go to The Source and say a sincere "Thank you" for everything I have.

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. I liked Christmas when the season started the day after Thanksgiving, not before Halloween. I think I liked Christmas a lot better before "door buster" and "early bird" sales that required me to get out of bed on a cold morning at an ungodly hour. So Thanksgiving, with it's connections to family and friends (not to mention food) has always been my favorite.
This year I do have a lot to be thankful for. My home, my family and friends, living another year to celebrate Thanksgiving. But I also have my spanking friends to be thankful for. Without you, I would never be able to take this fantastic voyage of discovery. A mere five years ago, I still thought I would never get to indulge this side of myself. I thought spanking was something I was destined to always just fantasize about; that I would never know the thrill of being over someone's knee, with my panties down, getting that spanking I so desperately wanted.
So I wanted to take a moment to say a sincere and heartfelt "Thank You" to anyone who might be reading this who has supported me, helped me or spanked me throughout the last five years. I have learned so much and I am so very thankful to all of you.
Thanks to you I have lived what I only dreamed about before. You have brought me happiness and I hope I have returned the favor.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

2 comments:

Purple Angel said...

And I want to thank you Cigi for all the kindness you show to everyone. It is such a pleasure to know you. I have appreciated all you have done to be my friend and demonstrate your caring.
Hugs,
Purple Angel

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris