Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Spanking

I have never forgotten my first ever spanking as an adult. I am willing to bet most other spankos haven't either. To me, it's like your first sexual experience. Even if it was bad, you never forget it. Not that my first spanking was bad, necessarily, it just could have been made more memorable for me.

The man who gave me my first ever scene spanking was a member of one of the groups I belonged to. It turned out he lived very close to me. He was an older man with more experience than I had. That wouldn't be too difficult since I didn't have any! We made plans to meet in my city at a restaurant of my choosing. We met and had coffee. I asked him a million questions about the group and about spanking in general. He looked just like anyone else who was meeting a friend for a cup of coffee. He was very patient with my many questions and he answered them all. I didn't feel ready to actually play, but we made plans to meet again the next week. In my very limited experience, he seemed ok to me.
When we met the next week, I was very nervous. For one thing, we couldn't play at my house, because I had vanilla family members living with me at the time. A dear friend of mine, who knew this about me, agreed to let me use his house while he was at work.
We sat down and talked some more for what seemed like forever. I was still very nervous and it occurred to me that we should be putting each other at ease, but he seemed pretty nervous, too. Then he asked me if I was ready for my spanking.
He pulled a chair to the edge of the couch. Since I was wearing jeans and he didn't want to start on such heavy material, I dropped them and then got over his knee. The couch supported my upper body and I was surprisingly comfortable. But I was shaking from nerves. I couldn't believe I was finally doing this. The spanking began very lightly. The spanks were almost taps. I wanted him to get on with it, but I had no idea this was the warm up, the prelude to the real thing. I was so naive and I didn't even know there was safe and unsafe places to spank. I guess I hadn't done my homework very well.
All the while this man was performing this intimate and much anticipated act, he didn't say a word. Never asked me if I was doing ok. Never asked me if I was still comfortable in this position. I never clicked with him on any level. He was just spanking me. I might as well have been being spanked by a machine.
When he was done with the initial spanking, we took a break and went to lunch. In the restaurant, he asked me not to smoke. It was the first words he had spoken to me since the spanking began.
After lunch, I wasn't exactly revved up for more spanking, but he had driven a considerable distance and I suppose he wanted to get his money's worth. He spanked me some more, exactly the same way, with exactly the same number of words spoken: zero. He finished spanking me, thanked me for a nice time, gave me a perfunctory hug, and left. It was then that I learned a few things about the way I would like to be spanked.
I will post them and my feelings about my first spanking in another blog.
Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cigi,

Donno if you'll ever read this, becuase this is a new comment to an old post, but..

I think that my first experience was somewhat similar to yours - but from the other side.

I attended a party, but didn't click with any of my spankees there :( Too many times I'd take a girl otk, only for her to not react, not move, not say anything. What's the point of that? It did ruin the fantasy, I'm afraid :( However, it didn't put me off and, like yourself, I'm still a spanko :)

Regards,

Erik