Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Sincere Apology

I am so very sorry that I missed Love Our Lurkers Day. I do have a good excuse...I was in the doctor's office for what seemed like half the day. So, in keeping with my "better late than never" attitude about life in general, I am inviting all my lurkers, whoever you may be, to please leave a comment. I know that just because people don't leave comments doesn't mean they haven't visited but today (and every day) please feel free to leave a comment. It can be about anything or any of my posts...it can be that you like my blog or hate it...that you agree with my opinions or disagree with them. It could be that you'd like to use this paddle on my bottom for missing such an important day in Blogland. Whatever you would like to comment on please do!
And next year I will do better and post on the actual day I am supposed to...geesh.

That's it for now...play nice and play safe, Kiddies...or else!

1 comment:

Dr. Ken said...

Happy LOL Day, Cigi!
Even if you did sort of miss--and should be spanked for doing so...
:-)
Hey, better late than never, right?

Hugs,
Dr. Ken,
Spanking Minnesota