Saturday, November 8, 2008

October Crimson Moon Party Pt. II

The Chicago Crimson Moon party this October was very fun. The first night of the party fell on Halloween night, which made it very interesting.
We are getting used to the new hotel (we've changed hotels several times in the last few years) and they are getting used to us. I believe they know what we do and as long as we are discreet and well behaved, they don't mind us being there.
As you can see, it didn't take me long to correct my name tag. I took a marker and crossed out my "bottom" designation and wrote "switch". I had a blast. I had play sessions that were spur of the moment and I had some that were planned earlier, but they were all fun in their own way.
As I stated in my earlier post, I shared a room with three other women (my sister and two friends) and it really worked out well. You would think having four women in a room there would be mass chaos but there wasn't. We were very respectful of each other and each other's scenes, etc. The only bad part, of course, was only having one shower. lol
The weekend seemed to go by so fast. You get there as early as you can Friday and stay as late as possible on Sunday and it still seems to fly by. I had the chance for some more play in Sunday morning, but I didn't get out of bed in time. It was a shame, too because I had really wanted to play with this guy.
I think sometimes the best times are driving to the party. The anticipation is so high; you wonder who is going to be there (besides the people you all ready know about) and you wonder how your sessions are going to go. You hope the party will be fun and, of course, you wonder if you might actually meet someone you really like there, too. A lot of couples I know met at spanking parties.
On Saturday morning, we had breakfast and then went back to sleep for a while. At least, that is what I did. Cheryl decided to try to find some play, even though she had no make up on and wasn't in her party clothes yet. I slept for awhile and then grabbed a shower, dressed and wondered to the party suite where my sister was getting caned by a darling man from Texas whom we both love. I couldn't resist the urge to take pictures but I ended up using my digital camera to make a mini video instead. It turned out really great.
There were new people from Ohio that I was really glad to meet. The party was the first for her, I'm not sure about him. But I'm glad I got to play with him (he was a great spanker!) and I'm glad I could suggest and introduce her to her first spanker besides the man she was with. She was very shy even though she watched me get spanked first. But we all left the room and gave them some privacy. She assured me she really enjoyed the spanking, but she didn't go into detail and, as a courtesy, I didn't ask. It was none of my business.
The weather was really cooperative with us this time. I think it was about 75 degrees both days; just lovely weather. I think next weekend, when we attend the Our Need and Desire party we won't get so lucky.
This will be the first time I have attended spanking parties so close together. I think I saved my bottom pretty well and made sure I didn't have any marks that might still be there two weeks later.
I think that party will be fun, too. How can a spanking party not be fun? I have been going for almost six years and I have never had a party I didn't have fun at. Oh I have been to ones that were not as much fun as others, or where something happened that bummed me out, but all in all I've enjoyed every party I've ever been to. And this will be a chance to go to another group's party and meet new people in a smaller party setting.
Saturday really went by in a blur. It seemed I was playing constantly, whether it was topping or bottoming. I think I've come along as a Top but I am still primarily a bottom. That is the selfish side of me; the side that wants to feel all the delicious toys. The Top side of me wants to give that pleasure back to others.
The last play of the party was very special for me. A certain Top who attends parties had told me he loves to strap a girl wearing tight jeans; no bare bottom activity, all the strapping would be done over jeans. I was intrigued by that idea so I asked him if he'd like to try it with me. It took us about two minutes to get to his room. He unloaded all his straps (and most of mine) on me. It was so nice to get that hard, hard strapping right before bed. He used his hand to spank me at the very end, to help as a cool down and to ramp down the endorphins. I was so floaty when we finished I couldn't get up right away...he smiled. He knew he had done his job.
All I could do was go to bed and get some sleep. I usually always sleep later the morning we are leaving than I do on Saturday morning, unless we are leaving at some ungodly hour. But this time we were in no hurry so I slept until 10:00, with Cheryl telling me every half hour to get up. I finally did, of course, and we packed and then there were all those goodbyes to say. That is the part I hate the most; saying goodbye to everyone.
Cheryl and I talked a lot on the way home and discussed our favorite sessions and our favorite people. I sure hope a few people mentioned us as favorites on the way home. I know I had a nice warm, sore bottom to remind me of the fun I had. I can't wait for the next one!
That is about all, Kiddies....play nice and play safe everyone!

1 comment:

Dr. Ken said...

Hi, Cigi!
Well, for a change, I spanked Cheryl and missed you entirely! That hasn't happened too often, lately.
I hope you had a blast at the ONAD party, and I'll get you next time!

Dr. Ken