Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Toys!

Yesterday was a day off from work so I lounged around in pj's most of the day. That is until about 11:30 when I heard a knock knock at my door. I told Cheryl, "That sounds like a knock knock at the door!" She is always accusing me of hearing someone at the door when there is no one there but this time there was. Well, not someONE but someTHING. It was an innocent-looking box marked priority mail and I knew exactly what was in it even before I saw the return address.

My new toys were here! Don't you just love getting new spanking toys? Mine came from the source of all my leather toys: The London Tanners in Florida. Opening the box and unwrapping those lovely pieces of leather made me feel like that six-year-old girl who unwrapped the Easy Bake Oven many Christmases ago. And like the girl who couldn't wait to make my Dad a cake, I couldn't wait to feel what my new toys felt like. Now, I have no man in my life at the moment and no prospects of play until probably the weekend after next. How can you expect a girl to wait that long? Well, to make a long story short, I didn't....

Now, I tell everyone who is dumb enough to ask that my sister and I don't spank each other. I get that question a lot, usually from people who have watched too many videos or read too much spanking fiction. In other words, get on the next train to the Real World. In the Real World, sisters (even ones in the spanking scene) don't spank each other...that would be icky. But I wanted to feel what my new toys felt like and so did Cheryl, so we agreed for the sake of just getting a feel for our new toys, we would do it just this one time. A few swats with each one, just to get a feel for the two straps we purchased. In short, they felt lovely and I can't wait to bring them to the next parties I am attending; the Crimson Moon party in October and the Our Need and Desire party in mid-November.

I can't wait to have them really used on me and to use them on others, of course. Such wonderfully luscious leather should be shared with others. If I knew how to insert a picture on this darn thing, I would include pictures of my new toys, but alas, you'll just have to come to a party and see them for yourself! :)

That's all for now....
Play safe and play nice, Kiddies!

Cigi

2 comments:

Hermione said...

Sounds like a great way to test the toys, Cigi.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Please come back any time!

Hugs,
Hermione

Michael said...

So happy you have new toys, Cigi, and I can't wait to hear a report after they get a real try out soon.

Michael