Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Stories From July CM Party

Have you ever been to a party or had a private play date that was so special you didn't want it to end? I know most of us hate when that special spanking time ends, but I had a particularly hard time with this party. While I didn't have the usual post party letdown (mostly because I spent yesterday getting spanked by a very nice new top I met at the party) when we actually got in the car to leave, it seemed like I had a cloud over my head. As I stated earlier, I was torn between wanting the party to last another day and getting home to my "babies"; my two kitties, Cricket and Lolita.
I had some really special sessions at this party, mostly because of the vendor fair where people buy new toys and are anxious to find someone to use them on or be spanked with them. In my case, it was both. I had limited funds this time and had to stick to what I had decided to buy before the party.
Several other Tops asked me to allow them to use my bottom for the purpose of trying out new toys. I was happy to accommodate them.
Apparently, while I was busy shopping, the brats had decided to designate one of the chairs in the room as the "elected chair". If you sit on it, you "elect" to take a spanking. It was naughty of those brats not to let me in on this until after I had sat down on the chair. Of course, I was immediately spanked, first by one top and then by another who was selling his wears at the vendor fair. You might guess who he is when I tell you what he used on me: the Canadian Prison Strap. This thing was nasty and evil, but felt good, too. I had a good tolerance for this party but I could only take about ten or so with this thing. That attests to how nasty it is. I also got a pretty good caning from him, too as well as tips on how to cane correctly. I guess he couldn't stand to watch me make a botch of it with a male bottom so he offered me tips, which I appreciated.
Being caned by this guy is just awesome. You haven't lived, ladies, until you've been caned by a real English disciplinarian. I was on the bed on all fours, elbows on the bed and bottom raised high in the air. This stretches the skin of your bottom and makes the cane strokes that much more effective. Of course, I love the cane so it was very intoxicating for me. To me, the cane is the most erotic implement in the world. The sensation is just so different from any other spanking toy. And, of course, we don't ever call a cane a "toy" because it's not a toy. The cane tends to "separate the men from the boys" so to speak.
So I loved getting spanked with all kinds of new toys, including a rug beater. This has the sting of the cane but not the afterburn. It is an interesting sensation. I also got to feel a loopy johnny made out of some sort of mesh material. It had a ring around it so you could widen or shorten the loop, giving all kinds of different sensations.
I played with a lot of people this time, as you might expect at a three-day party. But I also saved my bottom so I wasn't completely toasted for the ride home.
The weather cooperated, for the most part, especially Friday. It was simply gorgeous outside but how would I know? I stayed inside the whole weekend. Everything I wanted was in the hotel so why leave? lol
I have found that I really enjoy spanking play in the morning, right after breakfast. I don't really know why this is. My bottom is usually pretty tender after playing the night before. But there is just something about playing when you are still a little sleepy that I find really enjoyable.
I didn't get to see the School Room scene, but then school room scenes aren't my thing. I had enough of them when I was really in school! lol But one of my favorite lady tops conducts the school room and I wanted to at least stop by. But, of course, as often happens, I lost track of time and totally missed it.
And, of course, I made sure to get spanked by my blog pal, Dr. Ken. He used my new clothes brush on me and I can vouch for how stingy it is. But the bristle side feels good on a spanked bottom.
So that is this report about my adventures at the July CM party. I might add more later...or I might keep the rest of it to myself...who knows??? lol

That's all for now, kiddies. Play safe and play nice!

2 comments:

CJ said...

Thanks againg for sharing Cigi!

Love your stories.

:)
cj

Michael said...

Wonderful, Cigi, keep 'em coming. :)

Michael