Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Opinion on an old Topic

I have seen just about everyone blog about this subject...the all important subject to female spankees. Yes, I am talking about panties.
I just recently found a great sale (and by great I mean GR8...$14.00 panties for $2.00...does it get better than that, ladies?) so I bought like 15 or 20 pairs. Now I have to go through my undie drawer and get rid of about that many pairs. The trouble with that is that some of those panties have sentimental value. How do you get rid of the panties you were wearing the first time a special person spanked you? How do you get rid of a pair of panties that you wore to your first spanking party? My answer: you don't. You wait until your sister is at work and you get rid of her panties. This sounds fair to me. lol Of course, I'm not going to do that but you have to draw the line at how many freakin' pairs of panties two people need. Cheryl used to work at a higher end department store so she was always bringing home cute jeans and tops and, of course, panties. I finally had to tell her, "No more panties. We have enough!" Of course her reply was always the same..."A spanking girl can't have too many pairs of cute panties." She's right, darn it.
When I first got into the scene, I naturally went for lacy, virginal panties. All my panties were lacy and delicate. After having several pairs of very expensive panties torn by over-eager Tops, and finding that lacy panties aren't all that comfortable, I decided to go with cute instead of sexy. I know you are all just dying to know about my panties, but this is something that us girls think about. Some Tops like cute panties and will make a big show of pulling them down after spanking on them for a prolonged period of time. Others do what I call the "yank and spank"...they don't care what kind of panties you are wearing and usually barely notice. All they know is that your panties are in the way of the real prize for them...your bare bottom.
And don't even get me started on Tops who dislike thongs...ahhh, too late. Apologies to Dev but I do own some thongs and I do wear them occasionally because some Tops find them very hot. One top told me, "It's all about how a nice thong frames a pretty bottom"...or some such nonsense. I like to wear a thong under a pretty dress with thigh high stockings. When a Top is spanking me and he goes to lift my dress, he gets a surprise...a bare bottom where a pair a panties usually is. I had one Top accuse me of trying to give him a heart attack in this manner. Talk about high praise! lol
I remember saying in another post that I don't have what I call a "spanking wardrobe" but I do splurge on panties. Well, with the sale I found, I didn't have to splurge.
I'm going back to tomorrow for the bath towels they have on sale. :)

That's all for now...Cigi has left the building. Goodnight, All!

6 comments:

Michael said...

Lovely post, Cigi. Can always listen to a woman wax poetic about her lacy undergarments. Great haul with your panty sale. And I agree you must keep panties with sentimental value. As for thongs, I fall into the Dev camp as I am not too crazy about them, but I am not as bombastic as he is on the subject. I realize others do find them sexy, and they serve a functional purpose in regards to visible panty line. Got a big kick when the top accused you of trying to give him a heart attack when wearing a thong. Bet he gave you a few extra hard ones for that. ;)

Michael

Anonymous said...

"Bombastic"? Hrumph! Unrelenting perhaps, and absolutely sincere in my opinion for sure, but bombastic? Hrumph again!

That issue aside, great panty post, Cigi. Hope this missive finds you well, and sorry it took so long to respond. Google hates me, and the feeling is mutual. *G*

-Dev

Anonymous said...

Cigi, great post on the panties thing but I can NOT relate to the sentimental value of different panties. When I get spanked I don't care what the spanker thinks of my panties. LOL! Of course the main and only one that spanks me within the last year (not including my boyfriend) he makes me take my own pants and panties off so he won't have to do it. I guess he doesn't want to strain himself since he is sixty years old and he wants to do more straining spanking my bottom! LOL! Great post nonetheless.

Michael said...

Dev, your double "hrumph" shows that in addition to being bombastic on this topic you are also crotchety. *G*

Hi, Anne, so nice to see you. :)

Again, Cigi, wonderful post. :)

Michael

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michael! I was wondering if I was missed! LOL!

Anonymous said...

collins auto sales grand theft auto liberty city stories cross islands grand theft auto iv for ps3 cheats and cheat codes how to prevent car repossession 19335 2006 arnage bentley car gif new spacer t